Are you thinking of digitally transforming your business? You should. During the pandemic, many businesses had to work on digital transformation to attract leads. Now, most businesses have effectively replaced in-person services with digital. WSI hosted a variety of practical webinars in 2021 to help businesses transform into digital marketing machines. In this blog, we share some of the key takeaways from our top-rated webinars of the year.
Five Ways to Digitally Transform Your Business in 2021
However, and as long as you’re logged into your account. However, it can pull this information to personalize your search results. In time. However, this degree of personalization may increase in intensity. However, as search engines have more information to work with and more options for display. Social connections. Currently underdeveloped compared to the other items on this list. However, google can tap into your social google+ account to highlight articles or websites that your connections have shared or found helpful in the past. The sky’s the limit for how this may develop.
Kelly Biggs, a top sales and marketing consultant at WSI, provided five tips to digitally transform your business during our webinar. These tips included:
- Attract prospects using inbound marketing (SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social).
- Convert visitors from your website with the use of conversion tools, software and create a better user experience.
- Close leads by tailoring Macedonia Phone Number your website to the customer (personalizing content, using a call to action, and focusing on your target group).
- Use online reputation management (ORM) to control online conversations about your company.
- Measure and increase your online visibility via the use of Google ads, website analytics, etc.
Seven Steps to Attracting More Qualified Leads Online
However, they’ll “get to know” users even better. Big data. Technology is growing capable of gathering and better understanding deeper. However, more complex information like user behavior and demographic information. Search engines can use this data to inform their algorithm updates or direct their future plans. There is an entire science around understanding and developing software around big data interpretation needs. Shared account access. Tech companies are attempting to reduce logins by spreading one account over several platforms and products. This allows companies to use information from multiple apps in a single. However, cohesive understanding of a user.
Gerardo Kerik, WSI Consultant based in Atlanta, has worked with Fortune 500 companies to help them attract qualified leads. Here are some top tips from his webinar:
- Find your lead goals (revenue objective) by calculating the average sales price of your product and the average lead-close rate.
- Find out your buyer’s persona by researching and studying the buyer’s behavior.
- Match your business to the buyer’s journey.
- Try content mapping strategies and offers to attract prospects.
- Use conversion paths such as a download offer landing page, a conversion form, a thank you page, etc.
- Make use of marketing channels and paid marketing.
- Use data reporting and monitoring tools to gain insights into the progress of your marketing campaigns.
How to Make it Easier for Your Local Customers to Find You Online
For instance, Digital assistants merging Macedonia Phone Number offline and online. Personal digital assistants. are blurring the line between offline and online search. However, tapping into existing files. information hard-stored on devices for other forms of digital search. Modes of personalization through these vehicles of advancement. However, we can identify five main modes of personalization. However, each present in modern search but increasing in sophistication: geographic location. Geographic location has been an influential factor in search results for some time now.
Alison Lindemann, one of our top WSI Consultants, hosted a webinar to assist businesses in finding local customers online. Here are some tips she provided:
- Businesses should make their websites mobile-friendly to reach the increasing number of customers who prefer mobile over desktop.
- A business address should be included on contact pages or website footers.
- The use of local SEO strategies and Google Business Profile platforms can increase local traffic.
- Businesses can engage with local leads by posting local content (e.g. blog posts).
- The use of business citations can help boost a business’s local search ranking.
- A business should optimize its website content for voice searches to reach customers who prefer voice-activated search options.
- A Google Guaranteed certification can increase a business’s reputation.
How do your metrics stack up against your competitors? You can compare things like website traffic, organic research, paid ads, and social media through competitive research.
Review your competitors’ marketing efforts once to twice a year to stay abreast of changes they’ve made. Look for gaps that you need to plug and invest more into the unique things that help you stand out from the crowd.
However, especially with the onset of mobile devices. Google is adept at delivering a list of results based on what companies or facilities are around your “current” location. Over time. However, this location has grown more specific. However, ranging from regions. However, to cities. However, and now getting down to a neighborhood level. Other geographic factors include national differences. However, such as how “football” might mean something different to a briton than it does to an american. Local seo browsing history. Your personal browsing history is another mode of personalization; google may favor sites or domains that you’ve frequented in the past. However, or take a look at how you’ve responded to various search entries in separate instances in the past. It uses this information to get a better understanding of your personal needs.